"Let's Cry And Laugh In The Name Of Drama. Here I Present Us The Drama From The Bottom Of My Heart. I Wish You An Enjoyment Journey Within The Drama-Story"

"karena tanpamu, aku tak bernyawa" VE


Friday, August 24, 2012

Arang and The Magistrate - Korean Drama


Wow!!! What a wonderful drama. I super love it. It's aired at wednesday and thursday night in Korea, and I have to wait for minimum a day for somebody to recap it (Thanks to them). But now, there is a place where i can watch it just an hour after it's aired. That amazing, people put so much effort for it. To someone who doesn't understand Korean language like me, I'm very grateful. :D 

This drama already reach its fourth episode, and I can't wait for the next episode. Although in mind I have to feel bad, because I think the actors, actresses and all staffs who make the drama must be very tired to keep this drama on schedule. I pray for them that they will stay healthy and joyful so they can enjoy their works. 

here are some pictures, taken randomly from the drama ; 





















foto taken from various sources

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan Tinggalkan Komentarmu.