"Let's Cry And Laugh In The Name Of Drama. Here I Present Us The Drama From The Bottom Of My Heart. I Wish You An Enjoyment Journey Within The Drama-Story"

"karena tanpamu, aku tak bernyawa" VE


Sunday, August 12, 2012

First Drama Progress

I have already wrote the First Drama 'til now at the 6th Chapter. It is not that I'm stuck or lack of story. It just that a new drama idea appear in my head, and like usual.. after put some footprints, it left without say goodbye. The First Drama already have three chapters released so far, and after re-edit the fourth chapter I kind of embarrassed to release it soon. The story content is for adult, although it’s not as extreme as it first written (that I’ve re-edited already) So at least we could read it with an easy feeling and not disgusted with the storyline (I kind of laughing myself at this time and say “what’s drama without romantic story in it? It’s boring. Lol”). My bad, and I’m sorry for that.

So far, everything fine for me, and I thanks a lot to you who ever or still continue to visit my blog or the new comer ever to come here, I greet and welcome you, and hope you can stay comfort and find it cool to read myowndramastory, although the language maybe is the first issue that I must solved soon. My English is not that great to make a story with. I still mess with grammar and vocabulary etc.

And at last but not least, I wish you a good reading.
Shin Haido @2012

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walaupun saya tidak begitu paham dengan bahasa inggris tapi tetap saya like heeee :)

    ReplyDelete

Silahkan Tinggalkan Komentarmu.