"Let's Cry And Laugh In The Name Of Drama. Here I Present Us The Drama From The Bottom Of My Heart. I Wish You An Enjoyment Journey Within The Drama-Story"

"karena tanpamu, aku tak bernyawa" VE


Thursday, September 6, 2012

Arang and The Magistrate Episode 7

Here we come, yesterday Arang and The Magistrate Episode 7 had been aired. Our Eun-oh will got injuried, he fallen off the cliff and Arang will come to help... or maybe not? 



Arang will die once again here, why they like to left her die over and over again? I sense love triangle started to appear here. Will Eun-oh felt jealous when he sees Arang get closer to Joo wal? Well, I'm looking for it. lol. 


Here is the recap link. Credit to dramabeans.com and the video link is ==> here credit to viki.com and The Marang team. Ganbatte!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan Tinggalkan Komentarmu.