"Let's Cry And Laugh In The Name Of Drama. Here I Present Us The Drama From The Bottom Of My Heart. I Wish You An Enjoyment Journey Within The Drama-Story"

"karena tanpamu, aku tak bernyawa" VE


Monday, November 5, 2012

Good bye October, Welcome November...

Another month had passed.. another month has come... 

paradise on earth

But still i only manage to made 4 post in a month. What a waste. My stories too is in a break. I have to find some inspiration so i will be able to live my imagination that i can use to imagine my stories in my head.. Now, i'm working with five unfinished stories, lol. What a total block for the stories. What i have to do then.. hmm... i think i should upload minimum one post for a day.. Then i will get my spirit back. Yes, that's what i'm gonna do :D 

(who am i gonna kidding? i'm totally lazy in writing... in fact almost in every things.. hmm... bad habit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan Tinggalkan Komentarmu.