"Let's Cry And Laugh In The Name Of Drama. Here I Present Us The Drama From The Bottom Of My Heart. I Wish You An Enjoyment Journey Within The Drama-Story"

"karena tanpamu, aku tak bernyawa" VE


Friday, November 9, 2012

OMG!!! It's So HOT!!!

Wow, it's so damn HAWTTTT!!!! I am not saying handsome people or gorgeous women, but it so damn HOTTTT like hell now in my country... The sky so bright you can't even find a tiny little cloud hanging up there.. Phew... 




That's why i don't bother to go outside do activities or riding along the road to go somewhere. I just cuddle up in my bedroom, with the blanket covering my body and the air con turned ON. People say air con is bad for our ozone.. It makes holes all over, that is why the sun lights directly to the earth without filtered by the ozone and so earth become hot like hell. The climate is changing, the weather is unpredictable, the temperature is risen, the sea level higher too. The iceberg in the south polar gradually fallen and melting. 

What we common people can do to help our planet? Be wise in using energy, water and plant some trees starting in your own house. If you don't have any house (since maybe you are living in an apartment or boarding house) you still can have a tiny little plant that you grow in your pot near your window. They can help circulate your room air. And decrease using air con or those which contain anything that can harm the ozone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan Tinggalkan Komentarmu.