"Let's Cry And Laugh In The Name Of Drama. Here I Present Us The Drama From The Bottom Of My Heart. I Wish You An Enjoyment Journey Within The Drama-Story"

"karena tanpamu, aku tak bernyawa" VE


Tuesday, July 9, 2013

FD Company

DDF : FD Company is open again for public but there will be no update post unless I posted something there. 

Q : But, Mister, why did you open it again? Why now? 


DDF : I don't have any special reason, just feel like too. I'm only human, i may change my decision in every minutes. 

Q : Then, you're plin-plan?

DDF : Whatever :p~~~


check here : http://definnegan.blogspot.com


Regards 

DDF

C.E.O of FD Company

5 comments:

  1. Can I ask You 1 Question,Sir??
    What is the meaning of "Plin-Plan"?
    Xixixixi.... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @vie : plin-plan temen'a upin ipin ​ˆ⌣ˆ✗¡✗¡✗¡ ˆ⌣ˆ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ms Mba Thy???
    Ntr Vie cb tny si Upin Ipinny dl yakz...
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. @vie & fathy : ada yng ngegosip nih disini ngak ngajak2...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huaaaa,,tuan rumah dataanggg,,tuan rumah dtg...
    *siap2 kbur*

    ReplyDelete

Silahkan Tinggalkan Komentarmu.